Re: Zipit display (does anyone have one -.-)

  • foxxotg
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2007
      I just found an as-is open box/return zipit on ebay for pretty cheap.
      Im not expecting it to work. It should be in my hands in about 2
      weeks. Contact me via e-mail, FoxxOTG (Shift+2) Gmail.com and I will
      let you know if the unit is DOA and the screen is viable.

      Im suspecting 1 of three possible scenarios:
      1) DOA, from being smashed
      2) DOA, from critical hardware failure (battery perhaps)
      3) Purchased as a gift and didnt meet expectations, so it was returned
      missing half the original packaging, manual, charger, etc.

      Foxx