Re: Add-on boards form openzipit

  • g0atmale
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007
      I bought and got mine installed like a month ago.
    • Tom Walsh
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2007
        donhamilton2002 wrote:

        > Is anyone still available at http://www.openzipi t.org/
        > <http://www.openzipit.org/> ??
        >
        > Is the Add-on board shown there still available ??

        Yes, it still is available. I know, I have to fix the captcha script.
        Too much other work lately to keep up with the stuff that needs to be
        done. But, yes, it is.

        TomW

        http://openhardware.net http://cyberiansoftware.com http://openzipit.org
      • donhamilton2002
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
          --- In zipitwireless@yahoogroups.com, Tom Walsh <tom@...> wrote:

          > donhamilton2002 wrote:
          > >

          > > Is anyone still available at http://www.openzipi t.org/
          > > <http://www.openzipit.org/> ??
          > >
          > > Is the Add-on board shown there still available ??
          > >

          > Yes, it still is available. I know, I have to fix the captcha
          script.
          > Too much other work lately to keep up with the stuff that needs to be
          > done. But, yes, it is.

          Thanks Tom, now how do we do it ?

          don

          > TomW
          >

          > --
          > Tom Walsh - WN3L - Embedded Systems Consultant
          > http://openhardware.net http://cyberiansoftware.com http://openzipit.org
          > "Windows? No thanks, I have work to do..."

        • Tom Walsh
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 14, 2007
            donhamilton2002 wrote:

            > --- In zipitwireless@ yahoogroups. com
            > <mailto:zipitwireless%40yahoogroups.com>, Tom Walsh <tom@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > donhamilton2002 wrote:
            > > >

            > > > Is anyone still available at http://www.openzipi t.org/
            > > > <http://www.openzipi t.org/ <http://www.openzipit.org/>> ??
            > > >
            > > > Is the Add-on board shown there still available ??
            > > >

            > > Yes, it still is available. I know, I have to fix the captcha
            > script.
            > > Too much other work lately to keep up with the stuff that needs to be
            > > done. But, yes, it is.
            > >
            > Thanks Tom, now how do we do it ?
            >
            > don

            Website is repaired, could not get the captcha.php script working on the
            new server, so I disabled it. :-(

            Send me something about the Addon Board via:
            http://www.openzipit.org/Contact/ and we can get started from there.