Full feature list after modification

  • tanlaan33
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      I was wondering if all of you could contribute to one large list of
      all known features of a modded zipit. This means after all hardware
      modding (minisd, serial, backlight, etc.). I would like to know all
      software programs that are able for use on the zipit. It would be
      better to list the program and its function *:D*. I'm new to this
      whole scene and was thinking about getting one off of ebay and playing
      around with it. Seems like a nice little hacking project. But before i
      start putting money into it I would like to know its functionality.
      Thank you all for your help in advance.