Re: New wifi driver, kernel, applications and ports cd-rom

  • paul_albee
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 21, 2006
      --- In zipitwireless@yahoogroups.com, Michael Grigoni <michael.grigoni@...> wrote:

      > Greetings:
      >
      > A CD-ROM snapshot of our complete development environment
      > which may be used 'live' or copied to an NFS share is now
      > available; it contains all of our Zipit software in a form
      > that works as described in posts to this list and on the
      > website http://www.cybertheque.org/homebrew/zipit
      >
      > person) is needed before it will ship. Please post your
      > pledge to order it to this list and/or to our email address.
      > Our PayPal ID is (munged form, remove underscores and
      > translate _at_ = @, _dot_ = '.'):
      > info_at_cybertheque_dot_org
      >
      > Thanks and regards,
      >
      > Michael Grigoni
      > Cybertheque Museum

      I'm game, let me know when you're ready to go.
    • M. Warner Losh
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 20, 2007
        In message: <45DB34F7.2060304@...>
        Michael Grigoni <michael.grigoni@...> writes:
        : > I have been following this for some time now and I really think I has
        : > gone on for too long. I understand people want to get paid for their
        : > work, but dont use GPL and open-sourced code to derive your work from
        : > and sell it.
        :
        : Please read the thread carefully; nothing is 'going on' and nobody is
        : 'selling' GPL code.

        There's nothing wrong with selling GPL code.

        The wrongness is if you sell it and prevent the people you sell it to
        giving it away...

        Warner