was talking to someone working on the zipit project today

  • berin1279
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 5:07 PM
      fireegl2006 and and I agree, there is a very very good use for the
      vibrator motor! The software for wifi monitor is already out there.
      And as well there are a number of other tools for working with and
      detecting wifi. Now the thing that we believe the vibrator would come
      in handy for say things like notifying a person of emails, but the big
      thing would be alerting you of an access point that is with in reach.
      This would be simple to implement. The on board speaker realy is not
      enuff to alert any one but the vibrator will alert any one :). Thought
      I'd mention!

      Happy hacking