Re: Is Yahoo IM working for you ?

  • aunknownuser
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2005
      Nope. I can't get in either. Yahoo seems to be one of the last hold
      outs when it comes to allowing multi-service devices/programs to work
      with it. Trillian used to have nearly weekly updates to fix it. Gaim's
      team and trillian's works together if I remember right now to fix this
      problem, sharing code and whatnot.

      Daverab