Re: Lynx & Aim Client?

  • dcgrendel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2006
      links does work on the zipit, though I've not compiled it myself, the
      version included in familiar does work nicely.

      --- In zipitwireless@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Winter
      <therebelcountry@g...> wrote:

      > I think you may have misunderstood me. I'm wondering if links
      > (http://links.twibright.com/) was ported to the Zipit.
      >
      > OTOH, if any gentoo users could point me at their process for creating
      > the cross-compilation environment. I've tried so many times and given
      > up with many errors, a thorough guide would be nice :). I'm not being
      > lazy, i seriously have tried many ways of creating a crosscompilation
      > environment, crosstool among other build scripts.
      >
      > ~Kevin

    • Kevin Winter
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2006
        _really_ ? In that case, i'm gonna go rip apart a copy of familiar :)
        thanks for the hint.

        ~Kevin

        --
        Open Source, Open Mind