hello i make zines

  • bikeage33
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2006
      howdy my name is sal,
      me and my friends work on a zine and are new to the whole zine game.
      our zine is called better! magazine and is a
      amatuerish,nerdy,angery,suburban,dumb,silly,pop culture fueld, music
      luvin collecetion of rants,doodles,comics,essays,stories,and art that
      articulate our growing fustration with my space, ipods, and our own
      increasing nerdom. we have four issues out and are lookin for other
      zinesters who wanna trade. contact me at bikeage33@...