ELM #31 is available for trade

  • Laura-Marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2005
      Dear Zinester friends,

      Hi, I'm new to this group--thanks for having me. I make Erik and
      Laura-Marie Magazine, which is a free text-heavy perzine that always
      includes book reviews, funny poems, memories of youth, and
      provacative quotes.

      I have issue 31 available for trade, hot off the photocopy machine!
      It's 20 pages, digest sized, and includes more political stuff than
      usual (prop 73, the separation of church and state, and intelligent
      design). There's also a longer piece about a camping trip we took
      to Big Basin St Park a few weeks ago, and a review of an Orthodox
      Christian bookstore.

      Back-issues of 30 are available too. That one's 28 pages, digest
      sized, and less political. I talk about the 2005 San Francisco Zine
      festival, It's-It ice cream treats, a job interview, and having a
      zen buddhist husband. There are household hints, and some strange
      prose-poems by Erik.

      I welcome all zines for trade, except maybe ones that are
      exclusively about a local music scene that isn't local to me.

      Thanks very much for reading this post, and I hope you'll consider
      trading with me if you like perzines.

      best wishes,
      Laura-Marie Taylor
      1728 Richmond St #9