Know of any zines with transgender/genderqueer content?

  • kelly shortandqueer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005
      My name is kelly shortandqueer and I'm working on
      gathering resources for the second edition of
      Trans(in)formation, a zine that lists contact
      information for other zines with
      genderqueer/transgender content. There are many more
      listings than the first edition, and I'm still looking
      for more to include. I'm especially interested in
      zines published outside of the United States. Please
      forward this call for zines on to anyone who might be
      interested and please send me the contact info for
      zinesters who you think should be included.

      For more information or for a copy of the first
      edition, please contact me at:
      shortandqueer@... or
      kelly shortandqueer
      PO Box 13559