MindRiot #1

  • laquizag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hello Zine World!

      My new zine, MindRiot, is now available for purchase or trade.

      MindRiot is the third title I've written. This one, like the others, is
      a deeply personal zine (I guess we call that a perzine), chronicling my
      search for meaning and Hello Kitty stickers in a world gone mad.

      Send $1 for each copy to Dyvynyty at 1650 Lewis St #A Reno NV 89502, or
      write me by snail or e-mail if you want to do a trade.