Re: Call for submissions... not alot of time left

  • elsie_sampson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 8:45 PM
      hi! i went to the link but still not sure what i can do to support
      the "free zine day". i have ready made zines that i can donate (not
      alot, about 30 copies), do i just contact my local comic store and ask
      them to give away on the free zine day? who should i ask my local
      comic store to support the free zine day? i mean, what do they need
      to do? also, i would like to submit something for your compilation
      zine. articles published in my zines before is good? thanks!
      Elsie

      Elsie
      Chinese Sweatshop
      http://www.itsmysite.com/chinesesweatshop
      * award winning art zines ~ CHiNesE SwEAtSHoP & Shopping Queen's Diary

      --- In zinetrade2@yahoogroups.com, "Mux Blank" <mercuryshots@y...>