Call for submissions... not alot of time left

  • Mux Blank
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2005
      Call for submissions... not alot of time left

      Hey everyone I am putting together a compilation zine for the Free
      Zine Day!! I know there isn't much time but I got a late start on
      this.. anything is good but since we are trying to get people into
      zines we are looking for some interesting, funny, personal kind of
      stuff... but like I said anything is good.

      For more information go to *** www.freezineday.com *** and see what
      I'm trying to do!!

      The deadline on submissions is the end of April, cause I need to have
      everything posted and on the site that weekend so everyone can make
      copies (read more about this on the site)

      Plus we need alot of help from you, promo-ing this where you live!!!
    • elsie_sampson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005
        hi! i went to the link but still not sure what i can do to support
        the "free zine day". i have ready made zines that i can donate (not
        alot, about 30 copies), do i just contact my local comic store and ask
        them to give away on the free zine day? who should i ask my local
        comic store to support the free zine day? i mean, what do they need
        to do? also, i would like to submit something for your compilation
        zine. articles published in my zines before is good? thanks!
        Elsie

        Elsie
        Chinese Sweatshop
        http://www.itsmysite.com/chinesesweatshop
        * award winning art zines ~ CHiNesE SwEAtSHoP & Shopping Queen's Diary

        --- In zinetrade2@yahoogroups.com, "Mux Blank" <mercuryshots@y...>