Zine-A-Polooza '05 now taking applications for tables!!

  • Mux
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2005
      Hey just wanted to give everyone a quick update:

      Zine-A-polooza '05 Has now opened it's application process. We will be
      accepting applications for table rentals from now until May 1, 2005.

      Table are for exhibitors (zinesters, diy crafters, musicians, diy
      artists, diy media publishers, etc) and are $25, which includes a 4ft
      table with one chair and one pass to the convention. More passes are
      available for $5 each.

      Tables are available on a first come first serve basis, so reserve
      your spot now while there are still tables available.

      Go to the website for more information.

      Zine-A-Polooza '05
      www.zine-a-polooza.info
      July 31st 2005