Excuse Me Mister, Are You A Girl?

  • tranny road show
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2004
      Announcing.....

      Excuse Me Mister, Are You A Girl?

      The Tranny Roadshow '05

      We are going to be circling the country this Spring with a tranny variety show, and we want to share the fun. Here's the deal: We're bringing visual art to display - paintings, sculpture, comics, etc. The show will include performance art of any and all kinds - spoken word, dance, comedy, music, storytelling, etc. And we're going to follow up the entertainment with interactive discussions (or workshops), so audiences can have fun and learn something, too. The two of us are zinesters and specialize in the speaking and storytelling arts, so we're most interested in folks that can offset that. Contact us if you are a (self-identified) transperson who is interested in being one of the Excuse Me Mister, Are You A Girl? performers, whether for a single show or a whole month of shows. Contact us if you are trans artist who would like your art to go on tour and be seen by cool kids everywhere. Contact us if you are one of those cool kids and you want to help us get a show in your neck
      of the woods. Or contact us if you have questions, i.e. "Can I breakdance in pirate drag in your show?" or "Where will you be on my birthday in April?" or "What the heck is a tranny, anyway?" Help us make this a great tour. And most importantly, come out and see us when we're in your town.

      Jamez & Kelly

      trannyroadshow@...

      Please send this message to anyone who might be interested.