! S.O.S. - Music Writers needed now!

  • nocturnal_movements
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      Support Our [MUSIC] Scene!

      One Frequently Asked Question:

      What Can I Do to Help You?

      (Fortunately, I do hear/read that question, now and then.)

      Answer:

      I need folks who are addicted to music and want to write music reviews
      and interviews who will then contribute a little time and attention to
      detail once a month or so at:

      http://www.sickamongthepure.com

      sound interesting?

      if so, then email me at feedback@...

      more info and guidelines:
      http://www.sickamongthepure.com/submit.html

      Thanks!

      Jett Black - Editor (in chief)... (certified crack smoker)
      "It looks like I picked the wrong week to stop smoking [crack]!"

      » Let us know what you think :: feedback
      feedback@...
      feedbackATsickamongthepureDOTcom