Request for zines that deal with political/social issues

  • strangekindaboy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      Hey. My name is Steven Harbaugh and I'm new to this group so hello
      everyone! Also, I am doing a class project on zines and how they
      form political argument. I am interested in receiving zines from
      anyone that has a zine that addresses either political or social
      issues (including feminism, gay rights, gun control, veganism, etc
      etc). It will really help me formulate my semester project and as a
      token of my appreciation, I'll send you back a copy of my zine.
      Here's my addy to send them to:
      Steven Harbaugh
      1800 Rhodes Rd
      Apt 603-E
      Kent, OH 44240

      Or if you'd rather e-mail me to talk more about this...send it to
      strangekindaboy@....

      Thanks!
      - Steven Harbaugh