Important Letter for zinetrade2 Members

  • upxtcgward
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2004
      Refinancing your home is never easier and more profitable.
      Our staff works exclusively to save you the most money as possible on any home loan.
      We secure loans at better interest rates, for anyone anywhere. Do not miss out.
      Please Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      Financial security is trivial in an economy such as this.
      Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in any way possible.
      Please take thirty seconds and fill out this form right now.

      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1
      If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

      Saving cash is important.
      Refinancing now will help you save money and make you own your home faster.
      If you do not take advantage of this you will miss out.

      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      Since interest rates are so low they will go up, you must act now.
      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

    • aeuypbsmeyx
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2004
        Staying ahead is very hard.
        If you are starting to fall behind we can help
        Debt consolidation is the answer to your question
        We can help. Check us out.

        http://xolwed.com/adghu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        If you are in debt we can help.
        Many thousands of people have benefited from our services.
        And you too can consolidate your debt now.

        copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
        http://xolwed.com/adehu

        It will only take 30 seconds to start a better life.
        Consolidate your debt now. It is important for a better future.
        Be sure to act now 30 seconds for a better future, take it!
        http://xolwed.com/adehu
        Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

        Give yourself a better future, all it takes is 30 seconds.

        http://xolwed.com/adghu

      • ewcmklskqs
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
          Interest rates are as low as they can possibly get.
          Be sure to take advantage of this possible once in a lifetime opportunity.
          Better interest rate means lower payments for you, take advantage of this.

          http://rara-avis.info/abwhu

          All it takes is 30 seconds to stop throwing your money away.
          http://rara-avis.info/azghu