Important Letter for zinetrade2 Members

  • fhs6kexe21
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2004
      I saved thousands of dollars a month with this free service.
      Every little bit of cash adds up over time.
      Let them show you how it works.
      you must copy and paste this link into your web browser now!
      http://homeloansmarket.com/?partid=rcc1
      Save more of your hard earned money
      Raise the quality of your family's life.
      The time is now and be sure not to miss out.
      Let them explain why you have to act now.

      you must copy and paste this exact link into your web browser.
      http://homeloansmarket.com/?partid=rcc1

    • upxtcgward
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2004
        Refinancing your home is never easier and more profitable.
        Our staff works exclusively to save you the most money as possible on any home loan.
        We secure loans at better interest rates, for anyone anywhere. Do not miss out.
        Please Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

        Financial security is trivial in an economy such as this.
        Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in any way possible.
        Please take thirty seconds and fill out this form right now.

        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1
        If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

        Saving cash is important.
        Refinancing now will help you save money and make you own your home faster.
        If you do not take advantage of this you will miss out.

        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

        Since interest rates are so low they will go up, you must act now.
        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      • aeuypbsmeyx
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 21, 2004
          Staying ahead is very hard.
          If you are starting to fall behind we can help
          Debt consolidation is the answer to your question
          We can help. Check us out.

          http://xolwed.com/adghu
          please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

          If you are in debt we can help.
          Many thousands of people have benefited from our services.
          And you too can consolidate your debt now.

          copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
          http://xolwed.com/adehu

          It will only take 30 seconds to start a better life.
          Consolidate your debt now. It is important for a better future.
          Be sure to act now 30 seconds for a better future, take it!
          http://xolwed.com/adehu
          Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

          Give yourself a better future, all it takes is 30 seconds.

          http://xolwed.com/adghu

        • ewcmklskqs
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
            Interest rates are as low as they can possibly get.
            Be sure to take advantage of this possible once in a lifetime opportunity.
            Better interest rate means lower payments for you, take advantage of this.

            http://rara-avis.info/abwhu

            All it takes is 30 seconds to stop throwing your money away.
            http://rara-avis.info/azghu