Zine Library Update

  • freaksngeeksrmr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2004
      The Willamette University Zine & Independent Publishing Project (WU
      ZIPP) is on it's way now, and I appreciate the great responces we
      have gotten. I'd, of course, love to get more than we've heard thus
      far. If you are interested in submitting any zines (your own or even
      others that you are finished with) we desperately need them! Your
      work will be seen by many and studied as a part of our educational
      programming as well as available to a large audience.

      I am including the mailing address for the project below. Feel free
      to include a note or description of your zine. If you have any
      questions, feel free to write to the address above. Thank you

      The Willamette University Zine & Independed Publishing Project
      c/o Ryan Rogers
      1343 Saginaw St S
      Salem, OR 97301