looking for ads!

  • sugrplum499
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2004
      The street team I run, the Jonny Was Street Team, is publishing
      their second issue of "Soundproof", a Jonny Was fan zine. Jonny Was
      is a Hollywood based band, w/ Shane West (A Walk To Remember, A
      League of Extraordinary Gentlemen) as lead singer.

      We're currently looking for ads. We will gladly post an ad in our
      zine in exchange for an ad in your zine.

      If you're interested, please email me at jwstzine@... Thank
      you!

      Heather
      JWST Founder, http://jwst.cjb.net