OT: need your help for charity!

  • sugrplum499
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2004
      Hey guys, I need your help for a charity drive at my college. I'm
      collecting soda can tabs to help benefit the Dialysis Center of Long
      Beach. For every 100 tabs I'll receive 1 service hour. If you can
      help, please email me privately! If you would like to trade the tabs
      for something in return, I can possibly do that. TIA!

      Heather