ym

  • Bri Zine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      haha...i'm sorry but i had to share...i'm in YM magazine! november issue...go here to check it out....http://www.deadjournal.com/~candysugarless
      (lots of other randomness there but come on, you know you just wanna see me, #1 out of 20 coolest girls in america hahaha...yea....sure). i don't even have my own copy yet! but a nice girl scanned it for me and sent it to me so there you go...and they say i had 8 issues of gnosis, but really i'd had 3 issues of gnosis by that point and 5 issues of culture sh*ck (what gnosis formerly was i guess)...plus a couple one or two timers. so yea.

      gnosis #4 is done but not copied yet...still need money for that, and time to go do it. but if anyone's interested it's $1 and two stamps, 40 pages (quarter-sized), with lots of personal writings about my dad's death, zine conventions, who gets to read my zine, thinking i'm dying (this is included in the comix within, geekstar #2), poetry, an obsession with hamtaro and more. not sure of cover color yet since i haven't COPIED it yet, but it shall be pretty, i swear. back issues available as well. #5 should be done within the next month or two.

      bri zine
      1016 mozina dr.
      cleveland, ohio 44119
      usa