gnosis #3 and evil toaster pastries!

  • Bri Zine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      hey kids. it's bri zine again. today i finally wrapped up issue #3 of my zine, gnosis. the "back to school" issue- halfsized, 24 pages, and a bright blue cover. life for pop tart #4 (comic), lots of random writings/poetry-type-things, and just all around fun. it's $1 & 2 stamps or equal trade. back isssues available as always too.....which brings up those evil toaster pastries...

      thee evil toaster pastry brigade! (aka my distro)
      revamped the site...check it out at http://www.the-cellar-door.net/bri/distro. i really need some new stuff so if anyone wants distroed, i actually have access to some cash now! so i can actually buy things up front from people, though i do work on consignment as well. anyway, this is where you can get back issues of gnosis as well or you can just send moola and stamps to:

      bri zine
      1016 mozina dr.
      cleveland, ohio 44119 (usa)

      thanks for dealing with my crossposting- but you know we ALL do it. oh, #4 of gnosis is actually almost done as well so you'll be hearing from me soon. and i've already started #5 too. i dunno, i just get creative and start a new one before i finish the last. ha. it's kinda good to work that way i think- anyone else do it? well, i'm off to do things. see ya! -bri

      - bri zine
      - http://www.soricki.com --> band!
      - http://www.the-cellar-door.net/bri --> distro & more