Cheap sale on Zines!

  • nurdsteph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2003
      Hi!
      I'm having a sale on The Cheap Vegan. From now until June 30, 2003 you can get
      three issues of The Cheap Vegan for $2, shipping included. The Rabbit Fodder
      Addict Cookzine is also still available for $1 + stamp. My address is:
      Stephanie
      P. O. Box 715
      Weatherford, TX 76086

      Please specify which issues you want. Here's a list of what's avaible.

      #1--Homemade vs store-bought, salvage stores, cookbooks, staples, the wonder of calculators, price notebooks, comparison shopping, what do I eat now?, recipes for veggie burritos and tortillas.

      #2--Cheap vegan baking, recycle your food, TVP, homemade vs store-bought again, chili and marshmallow recipes.

      #3--More cheap vegan baking, muffins, sweet bread, peanut butter cups, burrito soup, and breakfast bread pudding recipes, recycling your food . . . again, gift ideas.

      #4--What to keep in the kitchen, Coupons: Clip ?em or Can ?em, Cheap
      Valentines, review of Budget Living magazine, recipes for: pasta sauce, ketchup, simple potatoes, gravy.

      #5--The Big DIY Issue. How to make soymilk, pasta, egg roll wrappers, seitan (and what do with it), nut butter, sushi, granola, barbecue sauce and veggie broth.

      #6--Foraging for food, how to make vegan ice cream, veggie burgers, cheap baking substitutions, stretching your broccoli, eating out cheap.

      #7--how to make your own fake cheese with nutritional yeast, make yer own cookies, cookbook review, zucchini milk, what to do with that darn okara (the soybean mush you strain out of your homemade soymilk), make yer own tortilla chips, generic, pick-yer-poison soup recipe and other thingies.

      #8--random things to do to save money, price comparisons of various vegan breakfasts, recommended reading for cheap vegans (books, zines, magazines), the wondrous wonders of cornmeal, why be a cheap vegan?, polenta recipe, and a few other tidbits

      #9--recipes for quick fried rice, beans and rice, quicker, easier vegan peanut butter cups, how to show your significant other the wonderous joys of cheap veganism, chic frugality (making cheap knock-offs of expensive goodies, what to do with zucchini, things to do with bananas and a few other thingies.

      More info about these zines and others at: http://cheapvegan.cjb.net
      http://diystore.cjb.net

      If you've been timid about trying The Cheap Vegan, there's no better time to try some copies while they're cheap.

      Thanks!

      steph