InterStitial #1 Out!

  • James McQuiston
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2003
      AMC saw the premeire of InterStitial #1, my new magazine that deals
      with politics and music, like NeuFutur used to do, albeit much more
      well thought out.

      InterStitial #1 deals with the Top Ten Movies You've Never Seen, The
      Red Hot Valentines : An Interview, The Lancaster Punk Show, Against
      Me!, Warren Zevon : Forgotten Rock Star, and UPC Generation, along
      with guest writer Mike Dikk and his thoughts on mix tapes. However,
      most important in this issue is the space I devote to information
      about Lawrence V. Texas and the sodomy laws which still strangle
      freedom in the United States.

      Like all of my zines, InterStitial #1 costs one dollar. It is 7 by
      8.5 inches, 28 pages, and printed in full black and white. I do
      trades and would love for you all to contact me at editor (at)
      neufutur dot com . I am actively looking for other distro
      consideration, as currently, this zine can only be picked up from
      Tomatoes Equal Love Distro, and Knucklehead Distro.