Lollypop Shoved Up My Ass Vancouver June 15th

  • isabelle_guns
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2003
      UPDATE June 15, 2003 :

      VANCOUVER ZINE CONVENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I want to thank everyone who came out on the 14th to the `zine
      convention at Stanley Park, it was great to meet fellow `zinsters
      and I look forward to hearing and reading your `zines shortly. Also
      it is good to put a face to a publication.

      FREEE CD'S FREEE CD'S FREE CD'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      In other news, I grabbed a bunch of CD's at New Music West 2003 and
      were given CD's by a bunch of independent bands so I am offering the
      first 5 people to join my yahoo group a grab back of 3 CD's each,
      they will be picked by random. Remember that these are independent
      bands and that there are treasures. Just `cause they're not played
      on the radio, doesn't mean they are bad, they may become big and
      were showcased last month at the biggest music industry showcase,
      New Music West. I did this a few years ago and someone grabbed
      Hesher by Nickleback before they became big. If you're already a
      member of this Yahoo group, you can still grab some CD's by e-mail
      me, it will be on a first some first serve basis.

      INTERVIEW WITH PRIS!!!!!!
      I did an interview with pris that will be published in the hard copy
      of the `zine. They are going to have a Much Music special on June
      29th and encourage my Canadian members here to check them out,
      they're from Seattle and they rock. It is better than watching
      Britney Spears on television and the interview I had with them was a
      blast. If you want more information, check out prispop.com

      GOLDFINGER!!!!!!
      I took pics of the Goldfinger show. Just log into the news group and
      go under "photos" and I have set up a folder of the Goldfinger pics
      that were taken of the show. Enjoy.

      JOIN THE GROUP AT: