UPCOMING AD BOOK

  • HeavenSentZine@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2003
      hello everyone! i'm going to be compiling an ad book of all the online
      distros & zines i can find. u can send in a text ad, or a text ad w/ logo, or
      u can snail mail me a copy of ur ad & i can scan it in. i'm setting a
      tentative due date of may 15. there is of course no charge for this. all i
      ask is that u place an ad for my zine/distro (heaven*sent) & an ad for the ad
      book in ur zine or on ur distro site, or pass out my ads w/ ur purchases. i
      can send u ads if u'd like. anyhow, if u'd like to participate, please lmk
      asap. also, if u need my postal addy to send an ad, lmk. thanks guys!

      xoxo, heather

      NOW OPEN!
      heaven sent distro
      <A HREF="http://embark.to/heavensent">http://embark.to/heavensent</A>