Rabbit Fodder Addict Cookzine!

  • nurdsteph
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2003
      Hi! (sorry for the cross-post!)

      I just finished The Rabbit Fodder Addict. It's a quarter-sized cookzine with 20 vegan recipes (no meat, dairy, eggs, gelatin or honey). Each one is hand-bound and has a unique cover made from a page of a retro cookbook (like the Better Homes and Gardens ones with the really revolting photographs of food). It's $1 plus a stamp ($2 international) to:

      Stephanie
      P. O. Box 715
      Weatherford, TX 76086
      USA

      Here's a list of the recipes:

      Flourless Power Muffins
      Sweet Potato & Hummus Quesadillas
      Asteroids (no bake cookies)
      Snowballs from Hell (more no bake cookies)
      "Screw Jell-O" Pudding
      Soy Milk-Tofu Mayo
      Tofu-Tahini Mayo
      Vegan Ranch Dressing