Glyphman, Pizza, and other good fun....

  • D Jamez Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      Okay, so I haven't posted to any of these lists in a while, and I've got
      several things to say...

      First off, HOORAY for my new zine! It's called Limited Delivery Area and
      is a perzine about my job as a pizza delivery boy. Several people seem to
      think it's me best zine yet. Do I agree? I dunno, but it is fun...
      Copies available for one dollar or any fair trade.

      I've still got several other zines available, including multiple issues of
      my perzine, Burn In Hell, Buddy! and my arts zine, Sex Death & Ronald
      MacDonald. (again a buck or a trade)

      I've also got a kick ass audiozine with 8 spoken word artists and 5
      musicians/bands on a 60 minute cassette tape. It's only $3, including
      postage and it's so worth it...

      Speaking of stuff that's available, Kelly and I have started a distro!
      Tomatoes Equal Love distro is up and running (first print catalog to be
      available within the next few days) and looking for more zines for
      distribution. Zinesters, get in touch...

      And one last note, Kelly and I are working on a Glyphman comic book and
      are collecting photos of Glyphman signs. (you know, the ones that show you
      not to touch high voltage wires or where to cross the street or what could
      happen if you rock the newspaper dispenser.) Anyone who sends photos will
      be rewarded with zines and other goodies...

      Okay. The End. No more shameless self-promotion.

      For questions about any of this, feel free to email me at
      vermicious_knid_21@... or write me at PO Box 543 Accokeek MD 20607.

      Vermicious Knid

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/