DO U RUN A ZINE/DISTRO/STORE?

  • HeavenSentZine@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      I'll be attending a big concert this coming weekend in Hollywood CA. I'll be
      handing out copies of my new zine that day. I'm opening up the ads section to
      ALL zine/distro/store owners/yahoo group. I would like to trade ads (u put
      one in ur zine or on ur site & i'll do the same). If you have any of those &
      would like FREE advertising, please contact me!

      XOXO, Heather