Rotting From The Inside Issue # 3

  • P H
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2003
      G'day Folks,

      Issue # 3 of Rotting From The Inside is printed.

      This is my mini personal zine containing my adventures (or misadventures) growing up

      For this issue please send U.S.$1.00 (and I will included issue # 1 and # 2) postage paid

      or

      I will also trade for zines, postcards from where people live or of really tacky tourist attractions, band flyers, stickers etc etc

      Hope to hear from you,

      Mick Sols

      R.F.T.I.

      PO Box 5817