Cool Hand Zine Exhange

  • Arella
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2002
      Hey everyone! I can't help but notice that this list is dedicated to
      zine-trading, and guess what? I run a zine exchange program that is
      absolutely free, except that everyone has to pay their own postage.
      It's really quite rad. To find out more, you can access the website
      at http://www.coolhand.says.it or email me at
      arella@.... If you want to trade in some zines, send
      them along with return postage to: CHZE | 732 Kimball Rd | Ft
      Collins, CO 80521-3013 | USA

      If you have any questions please get in touch!

      Love,
      Arella