feel the power of rock n roll!

  • darbyclash5588
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      yes yes yes and no. i've got 4 zines and a wide selection of music up
      for trade (well, the music would have to be dubbed onto tape)(of
      course)(actually i've got some for sale)(but thats another story).
      I'll post my collection of music at the bottom of this message. the
      four zines are Real Book, Common Sense, and Pompadour Blues #1 & #2.
      Real Book is a highly amatuerish 22 pg. 1/4 size zine with a short
      story, interview, diy instructions, essay, etc. Common Sense is a
      thick 62(?) page 1/4 size zine, consisting entirely of contributions.
      tons of personal stories, essays, diy article, etc. etc. from bright
      minds in the DIY/zine scene (alex dougless from Dunk & Piss, Joe Beil
      from Microcosm Publishing & Eyecandy & Take off your fuckin dress and
      go bowling, Alex Wrekk from Brainscan, Dave Roche from On Subbing,
      Jen Bittinger from Waste of Ink, + more). Pompadour Blues #1 is a 32
      pg. 1/2 size zine, inspired by rock n roll and rockabilly. its got
      vegan recipes, diy instructions, fiction, bio of rockabilly legend,
      and more. Pompadour Blues #2 is a 34 pg. 1/2 size zine with diy
      instructions, editorials, bio, humor, and more. All zines are up for
      trade (one zine per one zine, except Real book, one zine per two real
      books) or i guess 2 stamps per zine (1 stamp for real book) or $2 ppd
      for all of em. email me at DarbyClash5588@... if you're
      interested. all tape dubs are strictly trade only.

      thanks,
      frank.

      Adicts - Joker In The Pack (b/o) CD
      American Steel - American Steel CD
      Angelic Upstarts - BBC Sessions CD
      Adam Ant - Friend or Foe LP
      A.P.P.L.E. - Plutocracy = Tyranny & Exploitation CD
      Atom & His Package - Behold, I Shall Do a New Thing 45
      Aus Rotten - Fuck Nazi Sympathy EP
      Bad Brains - i Against i CD
      Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode/My Ding-A-Ling 45
      Jello Biafra - Become the Media 3xCD
      Frank Black - Frank Black CD
      Frank Black - The Cult of Ray CD
      Frank Black and the Catholics - Pistolero CD
      Black Flag - The First Four Years CD
      Blondie - Parallel Lines LP
      Boris the Sprinkler - Male Model 45
      Boris the Sprinkler - Little Yellow Box 45
      Boris the Sprinkler - Drugs and Masturbation 45
      Johnny Burnette and the Rock N Roll Trio - Tear it Up/Oh Baby Babe 45
      Business - Best Of CD
      Buzzcocks - Singles Going Steady CD
      Buzzcocks - Operation Manual CD
      Johnny Cash - Giant Hits CD
      Cheech & Chong - Los Chochinos LP
      Chumbawamba - How To Get Your Band on T.V. TAPE
      Circle Jerks - Group Sex CD
      Civil Disobedience - In A Few Hours of Madness EP
      Clash - The Clash UK CD
      Clash - The Clash US CD
      Clash - Give Em Enough Rope CD
      Clash - London Calling CD
      Clash - Sandinista! 2xCD
      Clash - Combat Rock CD
      Clash - Super Black Market Clash CD
      Clash - Rockers Galore CD
      A Clockwork Orange - The Soundtrack CD
      Code 13 - Doomed Society EP
      Code 13/DS-13 - Split EP
      Cramps - Psychedelic Jungle/Gravest Hits CD
      Cramps - Bad Music for Bad People CD
      Cramps - Flamejob CD
      Crass - Feeding of the 5000 CD
      Crass - Christ The Album 2xCD
      Crass - Christ the Bootleg CD
      Crimpshrine - Quit Talkin' Claude EP
      Crimpshrine - Duct Tape Soup LP
      Damned - Damned Damned Damned CD
      Dead Boys - Young Loud & Snotty CD
      Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables CD
      Dead Kennedys - Plastic Surgery Disasters/In God We Trust Inc. CD
      Dead Kennedys - Bedtime for Democracy CD
      Dead Kennedys - Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death CD
      Descendents - Two Things at Once CD
      Descendents - I Don't Wanna Grow Up LP
      Doc Hopper - Chaser EP
      Doc Hopper - Aloha LP
      Doc Hopper - Ask Your Mom LP
      Down By Law - Blue CD
      Down By Law - Last of The Sharpshooters LP
      DS-13 - Aborted Teen Generation EP
      Fifteen - There's No Place Like Home (Good Night) CD
      Fifteen - Lucky CD
      Fifteen - Survivor CD
      Flux Of Pink Indians - Tribal Anti-War TAPE
      Flux Of Pink Indians - The Value Of Nothing TAPE
      Fugazi - 13 Songs CD
      Gas Huffer - Washtucna Hoe-Down 45
      Generation X - Generation X TAPE
      Generation X - Valley of the Dolls TAPE
      Germs - MIA (Complete Anthology) CD
      Government Issue - You TAPE
      Green Day - Nimrod CD
      Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers - Vive La Revolution 2x10"
      Richard Hell & The Voidoids - Time 2xCD
      Richard Hell & The Voidoids - Blank Generation CD
      Jimi Hendrix - Experience Hendrix (best of) CD
      Jimi Hendrix - Live at Woodstock 2xCD
      Husker Du - New Day Rising LP
      Husker Du - Flip Your Wig CD
      Billy Idol - Rebel Yell CD
      The (International) Noise Conspiracy - Capitalism Stole My Virginity
      EP
      The Jam - This is the Modern World/All Mod Cons CD
      Kraftwerk - The Mix CD
      Limp - Guitared CD
      Living End - Living End CD
      Madness - Madness LP
      Bob Marley & The Wailers - Uprising LP
      MC5 - Kick Out The Jams CD
      Media: Anti Media - s/t CD-r
      Minor Threat - Complete Discography CD
      Minutemen - Double Nickels on the Dime CD
      Misfits - Collection I CD
      Misfits - Collection II LP
      Mooney Suzuki - Electric Sweat CD
      Nerf Herder - Nerf Herder CD
      Nerf Herder - How To Meet Girls CD
      New York Dolls - New York Dolls CD
      999 - Singles CD
      NOFX - The Decline CD
      Nomeansno - Sex Mad/You Kill Me CD
      Nomeansno - The Day Everything Became Isolated & Destroyed CD
      Nomeansno - Wrong CD
      Oi Polloi - No Compromise In Defence of Our Earth TAPE
      Omega Tribe - My Tears TAPE
      Operation: Cliff Clavin - When Everything's Been Said 2xCD
      Organic - Organic EP
      Organic - Life & Times of Sal Sagev CD
      Pearl Jam - Vitalogy CD
      Pere Ubu - The Modern Dance CD
      Pixies - S/T CD
      Pixies - Come on Pilgrim CD
      Pixies - Doolittle CD
      Pixies - Bossanova CD
      Pixies - Complete B-Sides CD
      The Police - Synchronicity LP
      Ramones - Ramones CD
      Ramones - Leave Home LP
      Ramones - Ramones Mania CD
      Ramones - Adios Amigos CD
      Lou Reed - Rock n Roll Animal LP
      Refused - The Shape of Punk to Come CD
      Replacements - Let it Be CD
      Reverend Horton Heat - Holy Roller (24 hits/best of) CD
      Tom Robinson Band - TRB TWO LP
      Seaweed - Actions & Indications LP
      Social Distortion - Social Distortion CD
      Specials - Specials CD
      Stiff Little Fingers - All The Best 2xCD
      Stiff Little Fingers - Inflammable Material CD
      Stooges - Fun House CD
      Stooges (Iggy And) - Raw Power CD
      Stray Cats - Greatest Hits CD
      Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros - Rock Art and the X-Ray Style CD
      Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros - Global A Go-Go CD
      Subhumans - 29:29 Split Vision LP
      Sunny Day Real Estate - Diary CD
      UK Subs - War on the Pentagon 45
      V/A - Roots of Rock n Roll CD
      V/A - Rockabilly CD
      V/A - Ain't I'm A Dog CD
      V/A - Great Balls of Fire CD
      V/A - The Best of Sun Records 2xCD
      V/A - Where is My Mind (Pixies Tribute) CD
      V/A - Virus 100 (DK Tribute) CD
      V/A - The Ecstasy of the Agony CD
      V/A - Not So Quiet on the Western Front CD
      V/A - Take Action! (sub-city) CD
      V/A - Plea For Peace/Take Action! CD
      V/A - Go Kart Vs. The Corporate Giant CD
      V/A - Go Kart Vs. The Corporate Giant II CD
      V/A - Punk Uprisings 2 CD
      V/A - Punk You CD
      V/A - 100% Hardcore Punk 2xCD
      V/A - Spirit of the Streets CD
      V/A - City Rockers (Clash Tribute) CD
      V/A - Give Em The Boot (Hellcat) CD
      V/A - Give Em The Boot II (Hellcat) CD
      V/A - Give Em The Boot III (Hellcat) CD
      V/A - Lookin Forward Til Death (Lookout) CD
      Velvet Underground & Nico- Andy Warhol CD
      Velvet Underground - Loaded (fully loaded edition) 2xCD
      Ventures - A Go-Go LP
      Sid Vicious - Nevermind the Reunion CD
      Gene Vincent - Capitol Collectors Series CD
      Weezer - the Blue Album CD
      Who - Who's Better Who's Best (best of) CD
      Who - Who's Next CD
      Wesley Willis - Rush Hour CD
      Weston - The Massed Albert Sounds CD
      Hank Williams - 14 Greatest Hits LP
      Wizo - Kraut & Ruben CD
      Link Wray - the Original Rumble CD
      X - Los Angeles CD
      X - Wild Thing 12" Single
      Neil Young - Harvest LP
      Neil Yount - Comes a Time LP

      for sale:
      Distillers - s/t CD ($6 ppd)
      US Bombs - Back at the Laundromat CD ($6 ppd)
      Dropkick Murphys - Do or Die CD ($6 ppd)
      Punk-o-Rama #2-6 ($3 ppd each)