aphasia is taking a break.

  • suz *
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2002
      sorry for crossposting.

      this is an apology to anyone who trades with me or reads my zine or has
      contributed to the crush comp.

      i'm taking a break from zines right now because this semester is the busiest
      one yet. so aphasia #5, the crush comp, the diner crew review #1, and 486
      #1 are all being pushed back. so for all of you who haven't heard from me:
      don't take it personally. hopefully i'll have some time in the next couple
      of months to finish up a few things. also, i'm most likely going to be in
      london next semester, so things will be put on hold then as well.

      right now aphasia #4 is still available, so you can still get that from me.

      also, for the crush comp: i'm still accepting submissions. . .the stuff i
      have is really great but i'm looking for more pieces to give it a more
      substantial length.

      now back to studying for my exam tomorrow.
      --suzanne.