zines zines and mroe zines!!!!!!!!!

  • tikis_way
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2002
      Hello friends, zinesters, and ....uh....friends.....

      well look at me I sure have slowed down. the summer was a frenzy of
      cut and paste and i got so much done and then fizzled out into
      nothingness.

      But I want tyou allto know that there are now NEW ZINES available
      from me ^_^

      first wehave Escaping suburbia...my first travel zine....a cute
      little thing with lots of cute and paste and poetic philosophical
      writings and such...the closest thing to a per zine i think ill ever
      achieve and more sould baring than i care to admit.

      If that doesnt float yoru boat we have visual thought which is my
      art zine. also very cute mini size, and jam packed wiht arty
      goodness for your eye candy needs. Justa lot of art...thats allic an
      really say abotu that one.

      If your not into that (which i dont see why you wouldnt be >_<) We
      hav e How to Start a Revolution Part 5 which is going into its 2nd
      printing due to immense popularity. Its akkll abotu revolutions,
      past, present, oppinions and definitions..delve depe into the worrld
      of the word.

      And last but definitly not least we have TIki Girl witout a Cause
      part 3 which isnt all that new but ya know...its still funny and
      cute as ever...adn the best tiki issue yet. if you havnt read tiki
      you havnt read a zine!

      (and as always...back issues on TIki GIrl withotu a Cause, and How
      to start a Revolution are available upion request....)

      So thats it! All zines are one dollar (How to start a revolutio n 2
      $) Or a trade of a zine, canadian postage, ska mix tapes, one inch
      buttons, pirate literature, or stickers.

      I just got all these copeies done, so order yours befor ehtey're all
      gone.

      email me if interested, r write :
      JEn/ 11 ascto ct/ welland ONT/ L3C 6K7/ Canada