mailbox spam radio

  • rockydentist
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 3:34 PM
      Hello there,

      I am compiling a mailing list for all of you interested in my work.
      Please respond to: doctorninja77@... with your
      complete mailing address if you are interesting in receiving mail
      from me via the US postal service. This list will be used for the
      sole purpose of communicating with you by mail. I will not share
      your address with anyone. I may send you postcards, letters,
      show announcements, zines, stickers, etc. Hopefully you will
      enjoy seeing my art in your mailbox. Thank you. If you are not
      interested in getting mail from me there is no need to respond,
      but you're probably not reading this anyway.

      Thanks! – Noah Lyon