raw daylight distro!

  • Kiki Ries
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      hey everyone. sorry if anyone gets this more than once (which many of you may since lots of people join lots of the same zine lists as me...i apologize!!!). i wanted to let everyone know that Raw Daylight Distro has re-invented itself and now has a new functioning website! it can be seen at http://www.geocities.com/chix_inthe_pit/distro2.html, or take the long way around by going to geocities.com/chix_inthe_pit, entering the site, clicking "distro" in the menu, and entering the distro site from there on. don't see why you'd want to (unless you were gonna check out the rest of the Chicks in the Pit site which is fine by me). the catalog's kinda small but it'll be growing over the summer. please submit and please order and please support. kiki will luff ya foreva. questions, suggestions and comments are all welcome too. oh! i forgot to mention that emails dealing with the distro should be sent to rawdaylight@.... those would be emails dealing with submissions, orders, questions, etc.

      in zine news, i'm still working...tomorrow i'm off to make more copies of "culture sh*ck #4" and flyers for the madison street fair in lakewood, ohio, on saturday. i'm a pretty busy girl with five zines to finish (eep!). my main focus at the moment would be "culture sh*ck #5" and "the candy sugarless pleading protest #1" (my first real complete perzine). i'm also gonna start working on the second issue of my comic, "shear yr dolls" and add more pages to my latest comic, "geekstar". i'm still looking for submissions for "thee art of chicken" and "rose petals #2". TAOC needs poetry, jokes, essays, articles, recipes, etc...anything related to chicken. RP needs anything having to do with love, like, and lust. i've got about two half-sized pages left so send in some stuff. rather get something other than poetry cuz i got lots of that...maybe some short stories, comix, or articles? send it along to chix_inthe_pit@.... my last zine that needs finished is my duo-zine "tainted cheerios" but i can't get ahold of cait so we can't finish what we need to *sniffles*. i hope someday that zine will get put out......

      but yea. it's like 1:30 AM, i'm just blabbing away, and i really do need to go get some sleep. gotta head to the copy place EARLY tomorrow, then off to visit some friends...luff and bobo -bri aka kiki