Whats Going on With Stuff Master General?

  • tikis_way
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      Heh...thats what I call my productions...stuffmaster General
      Productions...its the name of my ditro whih never worked out. Okay, so
      heres whats going on.

      Im working on How to Start A revolution Part 5, the Revolution Issue..
      Anyone wanting t contribute just email me, andything that has to do
      with a revolution of any kind....its kind of an exploration of the
      word

      How to Start a Revolution part 4 has been published. ITs my best yet,
      and bigger and petter thsan the [ast three. Pleas buy it ^_^

      I still have copies of part 3 2 and 1 which are still good.

      Tiki Girl without a Cause Issue 2 is now out and ready t o be read,
      with better pictures and funnier stories...tIki will make you wet your
      pants with laughter (....if your lucky ^_~)

      And I still have a few copies of TIki 1....everyone seems to liek this
      zine...and they're going fast!

      Its my World-my first attempt at a personal zine, which actually
      turned out pretty good ^_^. tons of copies availavle...

      Shipping prices have gotten too intesnse for someone with no income,
      so it'd be cooler if you'd buy my zines (1 buck each) to contribute
      tot he shipping costs.

      However I do take trades, and love trades with all my heart ^_^ but I
      just cant affor d them. Ill still take them though ^_^

      Im also looking for zinesters with buttons for their zine.s. you
      know,t hose cute little pin on circle things? Ive found a few, but Id
      like to find some more, so if you have a button for your zine/
      distro/band emaikl me and maybe we can work out a trade (Ive developed
      a liking for suchh things ^_^)

      Thats it in the world of stuffmaster general, I hope to hear from you
      all soon!
      take care
      ~Jen
      tiki@...
      (email me for my adress)

      P.s. I live in Canada but I accept American money too.