  • kimmymay03
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2002
      Does anyone know of any zine confrences that are going on this
      summer? That are around Missouri. I really appreciate it! Thanks!
      Kimberly
    • kimmymay03
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2002
        I was just wondering since there is it like any zine conferences in
        the Midwest, if anyone would like to help put together one with me.
        Just a thought so please get back to me. "Thoughts become realities".

        Kimberly
        www.geocities.com/kimmymay03/index.html
      • punkgrl678
        Message 3 of 4 , May 11, 2002
          If you do organize one, let me know, i'd be more than happy to
          advertise. I live in NY...but people still might want 2 here about
          it.... :-) Nicole

          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2002
            Ok cool! Just have to find peps that live in the Midwest that would
            want to help me start one. I just get sick of hearing about all these
            zine confrences that are no were close to were I live. I mean I'd
            like to go to some.