New edition of zine almost ready

  • g_as_in_gnat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 11:09 AM
      The April edition of 'What The Devil Is This' is nearly ready, and
      waiting to make you laugh like a hyena. It will include a zany
      springtime quiz, and the highly anticipated "Would You Rather" along
      with the usual bizarre headlines you may have missed in your daily
      newspaper. I should have it out in 2 weeks. Let me know if you want
      a copy-It's still free!

      P.S. March edition is gone, however if you recently requested a
      copy, it will be on it's way.