Submissions!

  • kimmymay03
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      This is the last chance to submit something to my zine Power To
      Express* PASSION #2. If you have any pomes, rants, music interviews,
      are your zine to be reviewd, or art work/etc. That you would like to
      send to be put in my zine send it to
      Kimberly
      53768 Kingbird Ln.
      Center, MO 63436
      Or send it to me threw email at kimmymay03@...!
      And if your stuff gets put in the zine you will get a free copy of
      that zine. (Plus the stuff that comes with it.) You can vist the site
      by going to www.geocities.com/kimmymay03/index.html And you can also
      find the ad rates for my zine on the site. I'm wanting to get the
      next issue you out around the 17th of April.
      Thanks,
      Kimberly