New member with wacky, off the wall zine

  • g_as_in_gnat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2002
      Hi all. I have a few copies of the 1st edition of my new zine left
      if anybody would like it, I will send it to you for free. It's
      called 'What The Devil Is This' and it contains rearranged newspaper
      clipping headlines, odd/bizarre news stories, hilarious real world
      photos, celebrity blurbs, and much more. Every issue will have some
      different stuff thrown in but will focus around the phony headlines.
      I plan on putting out a new edition every month right now. Next
      month's issue will be free, but if the response is greater than I
      expect then in subsequent months I will have to charge $1.00 only to
      cover mailing and copying costs, so no profit is intended here-just
      side-splitting fun. If you want a copy of the March issue, let me
      know by email zman47240@... and leave your mailing info, and I'll
      get one out to you. There are only about 3 left so hurry. I am now
      busy working on the April issue which should be out in 2 weeks.
      Thanks for listening to me ramble-Steve