Re: Broken Nation

  • Splat_Zine
    Message 1 of 617 , Mar 3, 2002
      Hi... I don't write a 'zine anymore but I can
      either send you a back issue I have, or a $1 or whatnot
      your way for your 'zine. I'd like to read it... I
      myself had a few articles on social/political issues as
      well. <br><br>E-Mail me at splat_zine@... if you
      can with the info for receiving one.
      Thanks.<br><br>-Eric
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002