Cometbus

  • sleepingsilentlyinsideyourshadow
    Message 1 of 617 , Feb 17, 2002
      Hey, I'm looking to get ahold of as many issues
      of Cometbus as I can so that I can publish them in
      book form. It's way too hard to get back issues off of
      ebay, plus they go for like $20 a piece. If you want
      the copy back that you send me, I'll send it back as
      soon as I get it scanned into my computer. Yeah, so,
      any help would be mucho appreciato.<br><br>The Lexali
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002