Mongo Distro and Sidewalk Kitty Zine

  • nuxievomica
    Message 1 of 617 , Feb 15, 2002
      hi. my name is nux and i do an all ads and
      reviews zine called Sidewalk Kitty. All classifieds
      (great for pen pals, zines, bands, distros,
      sellers/traders, etc) and display ads are free. Display ads must
      be in sizes 8x5, 4x5, 4x8 or any thing smaller but
      not smaller than a business card size. All display
      ads must be print-ready and be mailed. (only
      classifieds thru email pls). For a copy of the zine send $1
      or 3 US stamps or $2 worldwide.I need zines and
      music to review and to distro. For distro consideration
      send a sample and info on wholesale price. We pay up
      front. All samples sent will be reviewed in my zine. For
      more info email me at nuxievomica@..., other
      wise mail anything else to PO Box 11188 Eugene, OR
      97440
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002