shameless self promotion

  • experimentsinart
    Message 1 of 617 , Jan 11, 2002
      What you will find in these letters is the
      beginnings of a dialogue<br>were I present you with some
      provocative images.<br>But my purpose is not of an offensive
      nature, I hope to ignite a discussion on the nature of
      our existence with these visual means.<br><br>...It
      starts this way and the Book travels about seeking
      something to do with life on earth at the end of the 20th
      century and the beginning of the 21st. It's pages are
      produced in a horizontal format so it reads as a web page
      from left to right rather than top to bottom. AS for
      the images {it is a still art from produced on the
      computer for the computer} <br>It's connection to sept-911
      is evident but still with the bulk of the book
      produced before this telling date it seems to cull up from
      just below the conscience mind a real horror of what
      has been and can
      be...<br><br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/experimentsinart/ExperimentsinartBook.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/experimentsinart/ExperimentsinartBook.html</a>
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19 12:07 PM