Add your zine to a Feminist Archive

  • piratejennyburns
    Message 1 of 617 , Sep 30, 2001
      If you have a pro-woman or feminist zine you
      should absolutely without a doubt send it to me before
      the middle of November. <br><br>In late November I
      will be presenting a workshop on zines, much like the
      one I gave at Ladyfest United Kingdom in August.
      Aftter the workshop I am going to present the Women's
      Center at the University of California at Santa Barbara
      with the first batch of what I hope becomes a huge
      zine archive.<br><br>I will say that you will never
      find a hungrier audience then the ones at these
      workshops, please consider sending your zine! I have seen
      these workshops change the lives of many young men and
      women. If you want to include a small invite for
      submissions, maybe 20 or 30 little flyers with what you are
      looking for-- I will gladly hand these out! Or if you
      have a group on Yahoo! or anywhere else. Or a web
      page, send me that via email.<br><br>If anyone has
      anything they want to contribute or share, please do and
      remember that you don't have to be a woman to participate
      but your stuff does have to be pro-woman and can
      Jenny<br>p o box 1544<br>santa barbara, ca
      please, please include both a snail mail and email
      address so that you can be properly thanked!
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002