zines needed

  • toxic_vixen
    Message 1 of 617 , Aug 26, 2001
      hi-<br>this is jessica from girlpunk.net. we are
      a website with a focus on <br>female fronted punk
      bands. the website features interviews, reviews, a
      music, we also <br>like to focus on female run projects
      and independent businesses. we <br>have a section of
      the site devoted to zine "reviews". i say "reviews"
      love to <br>include your zine on the site. if you are
      interested, please feel free <br>to send a copy of your
      latest issue to the address below along with <br>your
      contact information (address, email, cost of zine, etc).
      if you <br>have any questions, please feel free to
      ask. please check out the site <br>and consider being
      apart of it. thank you!<br>-jessica<br>--
      08512<br><br>www.girlpunk.net
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002