Hello Everyone

  • kimbra_leigh
    Message 1 of 617 , May 4 7:56 PM
      My name is Kimbra Leigh and I am a aspiring
      author, as well as co-founder of "The Vinland Journal".
      If you're interested in checking us out, or
      submitting any work, please visit the site at:
      and we do not charge, hire or buy anything. We're
      here to help fellow writers. If any other literary
      e-zines would like to have us link our site to yours,
      please e-mail us at VinlandJournal@... or my
      personal address at: KimbraLeigh@...<br><br>If any of
      you have novels or short stories you'd like to
      submit, please visit the site and click on
      "submissions".<br><br>Take care and it is nice to "meet" all of you.
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002